4×4 Tour 2
4V Trans Tour
just 4Venture spirit!
This is one of the most beautiful tour which cover the most spectacular 4 roads in Romania!
Transfagarasan mountain road or national road 7C, 90 km long, is one of the most spectacular roads in the world called by Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May “the most amazing road we have ever seen!”.
Transalpina road is the highest road in Romania. It is one of the famous Romanian high altitude roads. With a length of 146 km, it goes through the Carpathians, reaching a maximum altitude of 2,145m above sea level in Pasul Urdele.
Transrarau Road “The Treasures’ Road” is said to be the third most beautiful alpine road in Romania. It crosses the Rarau massif and it is also one of the Romanian high altitude roads.
Transbucegi is one of the most scenic drives in Romania. It is located in the south-central part of the country, going through the Bucegi Natural Park. It is the third high altitude road in Romania, after Transfăgărăşan and Transalpina, and reaches an altitude of 1,925 meters.
In our amazing adventure, you will drive on all these stunning roads! But not only, we will see unforgettable places: genuine Romanian villages, monasteries, castles, medieval fortress, caves, winery and a lot more! Just come with us!
Early booking 2019!
10% Off until 15.02.2019!
|Start-End day||Price||Duration||Availability||Could be customized?|
|21 Jul – 03 Aug, 2018
21 Jun – 05 Jul, 2019
- Number of passengers in one car is 2. One car could be share be 3 or 4 passengers, on demand;
- The single room supplement is 17 €/day;
- Deposit for driving our vehicles is 1000 €;
- The price above is valid for Adventure Tours with our vehicles. If you like to bring and drive your own vehicle go to custom Tours;
- All our vehicles are highly equipped and prepared for off-road and rescue situations;
- All our vehicles are equipped with roof tents but to sleep on them is optional;
- The dates above are from presets tours. If you like to set other dates and number of days, please contact us;
- Maximum number of vehicles in one tour is 6. For a larger group, call one of our travel adviser.
Day by Day
Expedition in brief:
• Transfagarasan – altitude of 2,042 metres (6,699 ft)
• Transalpina – altitude of 2,145 metres (7,037 ft)
• Transbucegi – altitude of 1,925 (6,315 ft)
• Transrarau – altitude of 1,400 metres (4,593 ft)
• Around 2,500 km of fantastic landscapes and roads
• Major tourist attractions: 68
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• 4WD off-road and expedition equiped cars
• Third Party Liability Insurance and Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
• Car fuel
• Accommodation in 4-star hotels and lodges
• Daily Breakfasts & Dinner
• Welcome and farewell special dinners
• One traditional dinner in a special Romanian village
• Transfer from and to the airport
• Meet and greet
• Certified tour guide during the entire trip
• Itemized list with the trip details
• Technical assistance 24/24
• GPS, Satellite phone, Wi-Fi
• Happiness, fun and friendship during the entire trip
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Fly tickets
• Beverages and meals, other than the above
• Tips, entrance fees
Welcome to Romania!
We pick you up from the airport and drive to the beautiful city of Bucharest where we get accommodated. We spend a relaxing evening during which we have the pleasure to meet you and invite you to our welcome dinner. For the guests arriving during the morning hours, we can organize a little tour of the stylish city of Bucharest, and we can visit, among other things, the House of People built during and under the lead of Nicolae Ceausescu, the second largest building in the world after the American Pentagon. During dinner, we discuss the details of the beautiful adventure awaiting in wonderful Romania!
Salt extraction at Salina Turda began during the medieval period, and continued up until the beginning of the 20th century. It was closed for some years, before being re-used during the Second World War, though not for the purpose of mining salt. The Salina Turda continued to be used in the following decades, though it was during the 1990s that the mine underwent its greatest transformation yet. Unlike many historical sites, which are usually turned into museums, the Salina Turda is today not only a museum of salt mining, but is also a subterranean theme park that is known not only in Romania, but also outside of that country.
Our trip continue with the most famous road in Europe: TRANSFAGARASAN called by Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May “the most amazing road we have ever seen!” On the mountaintop, we have the opportunity to admire the crystal green water of Lake Balea. Then we will stop to majestic Vidraru Dam and we will take a boat for some relaxing moments on the green water.
And if we still have time we will climb 1480 steps to visit the fortress of Poenari, supposedly Vlad Tepes’ s hideaway from the Turks. The legend says that Vlad Tepes, chased by the Turks, got away by hiding in this fortress after shoeing his horses backwards, confusing his attackers. The height of the fortress offers a view of Cheile Argesului, Vidraru Dam and Fagaras Mountains.
The town of Arges, with its special air, full of history and mystery, the first capital of the Romanian Country, is part of legends and sayings, including the most famous of all, the Legend of Manole. Arges is one of the oldest settlements in Romania, offering tourists an unique view, holiness, preserved old buildings, small streets and inviting terraces.
We accommodate you in a beautiful family lodge located in a forest, near a mountain stream.
After lunch, we go to Comanca – God’s village in the middle of Mount Valcii, an entrance to the past, a village with only 10 people, on a road through forests where only off-road cars can penetrate. Time stands still here, nothing from the modern ages has touched this place, and the simplicity of life reaches its purest form. Find yourself in the heart of the countryside. Rediscover what it means to be the most welcomed guest! To get there, we cross the beautiful National Park of Valcea, Buila-Vanturita, mesmerized by the unique scent of the Carpathians.
Have a safe trip back home!
Have a question?
- INCLUDED: car/accommodation/fuel/breakfast/guide
- Driving licence and experience required
- INCLUDED: car/accommodation/fuel/breakfast/guide
- SPECIAL customized offer for groups of 3+!!!
Own Car Pack
- INCLUDED: accommodation/fuel/breakfast/guide
- Customized offer for group of 4 incl. driver!