4×4 Tour 3
ADVENTURE TOUR“Wild life”
just 4Venture spirit!
WILD LIFE-the perfect adventure tour for photography, relax and joy!
Can you imagine opening your eyes to an endless panorama, unimpeded by human hands? The Carpathians form the largest mountain chain in Europe. Here, in their far east, they are covered in some of the greatest virgin forests. The brown bear is at the top of the food chain and it is easy to spot in its natural habitat. The third largest wolf population in the world lives in the Romanian Carpathians.
In the north of Romania, there is an important natural reservation that hosts the largest number of buffalos – “bizon” in Romania. Even though they dominated the region a while ago, they are quite rare nowadays. Nice mountain lodges and horseback riding farms can provide you with a wonderful stay right on the border of true wilderness.
Early booking 2019!
10% Off until 15.02.2019
|Start-End day||Price||Duration||Availability||Could be customized?|
|26 Jul – 02 Aug, 2019
30 Aug – 06 Sept, 2019
- Number of passengers in one car is 2. One car could be share be 3 or 4 passengers, on demand;
- The single room supplement is 17 €/day;
- Deposit for driving our vehicles is 1000 €;
- The price above is valid for Adventure Tours with our vehicles. If you like to bring and drive your own vehicle go to custom Tours;
- All our vehicles are highly equipped and prepared for off-road and rescue situations;
- All our vehicles are equipped with roof tents but to sleep on them is optional;
- The dates above are from presets tours. If you like to set other dates and number of days, please contact us;
- Maximum number of vehicles in one tour is 6. For a larger group, call one of our travel adviser.
Expedition in brief:
- discover the wild and virgin forests;
- follow and observe the wild animals;
- camp in a quite, unique and peacefull places;
- Wild life, Transylvania, Dracula’s Castle;
- maximum daily drive: 200 km
- accommodation BB, tour guide, fuel: included
- major tourist attractions: 38
- duration: 9 days
- around 1400 km, 25% off road, 75% on road
Welcome to Romania!
We pick you up from the airport and drive to the beautiful city of Bucharest where we get accommodated. We spend a relaxing evening during which we have the pleasure to meet you and invite you to our welcome dinner. For the guests arriving during the morning hours, we can organize a little tour of the stylish city of Bucharest, and we can visit, among other things, the House of People built during and under the lead of Nicolae Ceausescu, the second largest building in the world after the American Pentagon. During dinner, we discuss the details of the beautiful adventure awaiting in wonderful Romania!
We leave Bucharest and go to Olanesti, the resort town helping you recover your inner balance and health with its therapeutic waters from the mineral springs located on shadowy alleys.
We accommodate you in a beautiful family lodge located in a forest, near a mountain stream.
After lunch, we go to Comanca – God’s village in the middle of Mount Valcii, an entrance to the past, a village with only 10 people, on a road through forests where only off-road cars can penetrate. Time stands still here, nothing from the modern ages has touched this place, and the simplicity of life reaches its purest form. Find yourself in the heart of the countryside. Rediscover what it means to be the most welcomed guest! To get there, we cross the beautiful National Park of Valcea, Buila-Vanturita, mesmerized by the unique scent of the Carpathians.
With a little bit of luck we will see the majestic brown bear in his habitat. We will walk on deep forest trail and see unique landscapes.
We start our day with a rich breakfast since we have a 1480-step climb ahead of us! We visit the fortress of Poenari, supposedly Vlad Tepes’ hideaway from the Turks. The legend says that Vlad Tepes, chased by the Turks, got away by hiding in this fortress after shoeing his horses backwards, confusing his attackers. The height of the fortress offers a view of Cheile Argesului, Vidraru Dam and Fagaras Mountains.
We continue our trip with a visit to Vidraru Dam and dinner at Capra Cabin, and then drive on the most famous road in Europe: TRANSFAGARASAN called by Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May “the most amazing road we have ever seen!” On the mountaintop, we have the opportunity to admire the crystal green water of Lake Balea.
We end this beautiful day in the well-known city of Sibiu!
We have a rest in the beautiful city of Sibiu, a bohemian atmosphere behind medieval walls. Noble Saxon history breathes from every art nouveau façade and gold-embossed church. Renowned composers such as Strauss, Brahms and Liszt played here during the 19th century, and Sibiu has been in the forefront of the Romanian cultural background through its festivals of opera, theatre and film, as well as rock, jazz and more. Sibiu, known in German as Hermannstadt, has always been the centre of the German minority in Romania since medieval times. Also during this day, we visit a fairytale land hidden in the mountains of Transylvania, the Clay Castle of the Valley of Fairies. We end the day with a delicious traditional Romanian dinner.
On the 7th day, we are on our way to Dracula’s Castle, a place with so much fame that does not need any presentation!
On our way, we have a stop at Moeciu village, a very nice mountain village. We will sleep at one traditional house, to a Romanian family. And in the evening, we will stay around the fire, drink a glass of home-made red wine and eat the natural food prepared by the lady of the house. And what can be more relaxing then to listen to and sing traditional Romanian folk music under the summer night sky!? And in the morning, you will be woken up by a trill of a Romanian shepherd boy singing on his pan flute. I know, in this modern and theologised life, all this sounds unreal but, trust me, in Romania you can still find all these simple and amazing things. Just come and see for yourself.
We spend this day in the city of Brasov, an elegant place in Transylvania, with a unique medieval appearance to be admired in its entire splendor from its surrounding green glades and leafy hills. We visit the tourist resort of Poiana Brasov, the Black Church in Brasov, we have a taste of the excellent food of the elegant outdoor restaurants in Piata Sfatului and we share our impressions during our farewell dinner.
After a beautiful adventure in Romania, after making new friends and connections, the 9th day is the day when we drive you to the airport. We hope that you leave a little nostalgic, yet happy, because this is what makes us happy. We look forward to having you back!
Have a safe trip back home!
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• 4WD off-road and expedition equiped cars
• Third Party Liability Insurance and Comprehensive Insurance
• Car fuel
• Accommodation in 4-star hotels and lodges
• Daily Breakfasts & Dinner
• Welcome and farewell special dinners
• One traditional dinner in a special Romanian village
• Transfer from and to the airport
• Meet and greet
• Certified tour guide during the entire trip
• Itemized list with the trip details
• Technical assistance 24/24
• GPS, Satellite phone, Wi-Fi
• Happiness, fun and friendship during the entire trip
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Fly tickets
• Beverages and meals, other than the above
• Tips, entrance fees
Have a question?
TYPE OF PACKAGE
- INCLUDED: car/accommodation/fuel/breakfast/guide
- Driving licence and experience required
- INCLUDED: car/accommodation/fuel/breakfast/guide
- SPECIAL customized offer for groups of 3+!
Own car Pack
- INCLUDED: accommodation/fuel/breakfast/guide
- Customized offer for group of 4 including driver!